A couple of weird issues with June 3 nightly
Hi,

Just tried out the June 3rd nightly for Windows (7, 32bit - 512d1d9)... The last nightly had was from just before the AE merge.

Issues:
- AirPlay of videos stored on the iPhone 4 works fine, BUT, when I switch back to iPhone midway through, the audio still plays on XBMC!!!
- Every now and again, while XBMC is sitting idle, the music milkdrop(?) interface comes up, and the audio slider counts to about 5, then returns to XBMC main screen. Screensaver has been turned off by me.
- AirPlay videos seem to buffer longer than below to start, nothing scientific here, just making a note on this...

The XBMC is sitting on a PC hooked up via HDMI to a Dony AV receiver, and in turn to a Sony TV.

If others have noticed same thing, please let me know... If not, to,or row I'll get the logs....
Anything from after June 1 is likely to be super alpha, given that the June merge window has opened.
End June will be the most stable ones. Or try the alpha releases.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks a lot guys!

Reverted to a build from May 31st (12d9d51) and that fixed the airplay issues, as well as the music player popping up.

One thing I've noticed though is that the DLNA side doesn't align with the Confluence GUI. E.g:

(tested with free iOS dlna player MLPlayer Lite)
1) The recently added videos on screen shows what's recently added. On the DLNA side, recently added movies is missing 3 of the items from the GUI's correct list.

2) The recently added list is sorted alphabetically as oppose to newest to oldest.

3) the cover poster for the movies are not passed to the payer

As a point of reference, Just tested this with 0.9.6.3, and all items above are correctly conveyed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A couple of weird issues with June 3 nightly0