Access Streams outside the USA PC/MAC/AppleTV free n easy
Hi guys I found this on http://tunlr.net and its so good I've got to share it,This will work for sites like Hulu/Fox and such outside the US it also lets the Hulu plugin work for non US users.

PC users (Windows 7)
1.Open Network Connections by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Network and Internet, clicking Network and Sharing Center, and then clicking Manage network connections.
2.Right-click the connection that you want to change, and then click Properties. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
3.Click the Networking tab. Under This connection uses the following items, click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), and then click Properties.
4.Click Use the following DNS server addresses, and then, in the preferred DNS server and alternate DNS server boxes, type the addresses of the primary and secondary DNS servers.
5.The primary (preferred) DNS server is 149.154.158.186
6.The secondary (alternate) DNS server is: 199.167.30.144
7.Click OK
8.Reboot your computer

MAC users
1.Open System Preferences
2.Open Network
3.Choose your connected network (i.e. Wi-Fi or Ethernet) in the list on the left
4.Press the Advanced… button in the lower right
5.Select the DNS tab
6.Add the Tunlr DNS IP address using the + button in the lower left
7.The first Tunlr DNS IP address is 149.154.158.186
8.The second Tunlr DNS IP address is 199.167.30.144
9.Drag the Tunlr DNS IP addresses to the top of the list
10.Click the OK button
11.Click the Apply button
12.Restart your computer

AppleTV users
1.Open Settings
2.Open General
3.Open Network
4.Open Configure TCP/IP
5.Select Manually (we assume you already have a fully functional network setup)
6.Skip IP address by selecting Done (hit the left button on the remote and press OK)
7.Skip Subnet Mask by selecting Done
8.Skip Router Address by selecting Done
9.When asked for the DNS address, enter : 149.154.158.186
10.Select Done
11.Select Restart in the General menu

Note: for the hulu plugin I also followed Crawls instructions here for AppleTV and PC http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1106494

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Access Streams outside the USA PC/MAC/AppleTV free n easy0