little question for margro
(2012-06-13, 14:37)margro Wrote: As said before, this is a build based on the development branch for Frodo (XBMC 12.0), so you can expect things to be broken. That is exactly why Dushmaniac said that he is not yet releasing builds with AE support.
Don't expect help from us unless your problem is PVR related.
If you want a stable version, stick to the Eden-PVR builds.

Hi margro - thanks for building an AE version. Didn't work for me, unfortunately Sad (it may be due to ATI/Realtek HDMI audio drivers which I'm chasing separately).

Went back to your Eden build release v3 - that's working a treat and it's resolved an issue I had with recording radio programmes Smile - thanks!
Wow! Thanks Margro!

This version is working great for me. Live tv is a little slow to start, but otherwise perfect (I'm using FTR 1.7 backend.)

I had to update my ATI audio drivers, but DTS-HD & True -HD work fine thus far. No crashes yet :-)

Thanks again to you, RedF and all the others that are working on making XBMC the perfect media center. Frodo is going to be the ultimate, feature complete media center available.
XBMC PVR Addon Unofficial Builds for Frodo Nightly Builds.
http://www.dotnetdevelopers.net/xbmc
@margro - I'm now up and running live tv with no stutters plus multichannel and HD audio with the AE build. It turned out that the Realtek HDMI sound drivers were the issue - I have an AMD Fusion board. I replaced them with those from the AMD/ATI Catalyst update package and all is functioning as it should.
One minor issue, though, and I think it is due to the version of the AE code. There is high (>70%) CPU utilisation when PAPlayer is playing music. I think DDDamien has fixed this so the next time you incorporate Frodo code this issue should be resolved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
little question for margro0