Movie Sets
Windows 7 ultimate x64
Xbmc eden
skin confluence

My previous installation of xbmc used sets that got broken in the update process to eden. Reading the wiki I try to redo my sets with no luck as my eden version just doesn't have the Video_settings/library tab/Group movies in sets.

Any idea why ?
The Settings>video>library>Group movies in sets; should be there... Is this V11 or a nightly? If it's V11 then something is not right.

Do you export your library to separate files...? If so, your ,nfo should contain your set information, if needed a local scrape will pull it back into the library.
eden most certainly does have group movies in sets...and so does the nightly builds
Something got broken after the eden update, I don't know where and why (I created another thread with 4 bugs pertaining to this) so I did a new install onto my previous one and the option is finally there but definitely not in the startup screen as videos sub menu.
Doesn't show up in Confluence for me either, but videos in library mode puts the sets first up. Might want to have a look at another skin.
(2012-06-05, 18:43)PatK Wrote: Doesn't show up in Confluence for me either, but videos in library mode puts the sets first up. Might want to have a look at another skin.

Group sets in Confluence skin

I dont know whats wrong with your setups...but its not normal
Quote:I dont know whats wrong with your setups...but its not normal

I have the same screen, as your grab. The statment "definitely not in the startup screen as videos sub menu" sounded like the OP was expecting sets in a sub menu off the home screen video tag, as some skins like Transparency! allows.

oh hahaha, I was like...PatK should know...haha, well that makes sense now

Yes I love Transparency! and I love how customizable it is, as well as how beautiful it looks. and you can add Sets to the Homescreen's video submenu.
(2012-06-05, 22:58)PatK Wrote:
Quote:I dont know whats wrong with your setups...but its not normal

I have the same screen, as your grab. The statment "definitely not in the startup screen as videos sub menu" sounded like the OP was expecting sets in a sub menu off the home screen video tag, as some skins like Transparency! allows.

Sorry, but I don't understand... What I mean is that in the wiki, the home screen (my bad, I said startup in my previous post) does show a 'sets' option in the video sub-menu wich I just don't have in my eden/confluence duo.

Why ??
IIRC it was added after Eden.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

so the fuck about the one who wrote that wiki !! Is it so hard to state the version from which this feature was enabled ??
I think that it was this https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/857 (Confluence Lite) that brought us that sweet "Sets" submenu.
Kodi @ Windows Server 2012 R2 | Pulse-Eight USB-CEC Adapter
(2012-06-07, 02:23)idoru17 Wrote: so the fuck about the one who wrote that wiki !! Is it so hard to state the version from which this feature was enabled ??

Sometimes.
You should be glad it's added to the wiki. Besides we already discussed on how to handle this but need to find a good way to do this
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Sets0