Season Posters - Episode View
I hope that this is just due to a hold over from old meta-data but, I am running Aeon Nox 3.01 on openELEC Beta 4 and the skin works great, other than the fact that when I go into a list of Episodes using the Episode view I get only one poster for all seasons. ie I go to 30 Rock -> All Seasons -> Stop on a Episode from Season 5 I see the season poster from season 1.

My current folder structure is as follows:

TV
-30 Rock
--season00.tbn
--season01.tbn
--season01-poster.jpg
--Season 01
---folder.jpg

I remember in a build from GIT this worked as (I believe is intended) by which I mean that I select an episode from season 5 it shows that season poster, I select an episode from season 4 and it shows seasons 4 poster.

Thanks in advance!
Reg
Setup:
HTPC: Acer Revo 3610 (openELEC 3.0.2) with Aeon Nox (4)
NAS: unRAID 5rc12a on an Intel 3GHz Core2Duo with 4GB of RAM and 5 2TB WD EARS Green Drives
Running: SickBeard, CouchPotato v2, Headphones, Maraschino, Plex and SimplePlugins
I did a little more looking around and clean up. I removed the folder.jpg from the season folder. It seems that this only happens on the all season folder, but oddly it loads the season on poster rather than the one for all seasons. Just thought I would follow up, I hope that will help in resolving whatever issue this may stem from.
Setup:
NAS: unRAID 5rc12a on an Intel 3GHz Core2Duo with 4GB of RAM and 5 2TB WD EARS Green Drives
Running: SickBeard, CouchPotato v2, Headphones, Maraschino, Plex and SimplePlugins
This never worked as you have in mind (season 5 poster on all seasons level). It is only possible to show one thumb per node. In this case the all seasons thumb. Will be possible if we release a version for Frodo though, it is a XBMC Eden limitation.
Alright, I thought I may have been loosing my mind. Thanks for the response!
Setup:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Season Posters - Episode View0