Can't refresh movie or get extra info
I have just installed MYSQL and changed over the library then imported

everything seems to have worked, however in the movie library, the option for 'Movie Information' is missing from the context menu along with the 'i' command not working,, I use it quite often to watch trailers, get extra info, change fan art, posters and when incorrect movie was scraped to pull a refresh,,, is there a setting i need to fix? this was there before i changed over to mysql.....

Now I have just rescanned my library after editing all sources to SMB shares- the new stuff works as expected, however I can't get rid of the duplicated entries,,even manually trying to remove one doesn't work,, is there a setting in the database?
I ended up changing all drive letters allowing me to clean up my database and changed all the sources manually to network shares and rescanned my library. A note to anyone looking to set up MySQL is when you export the large single file is also to export separate files with all thumbs etc. made my rescan only take an hour or so with zero errors

Also the watched data program worked like a charm where you export all watched info and after rescan you import it. Even with sources set to different paths and the different drive letters everything worked!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't refresh movie or get extra info0