Poster not showing for Specific TV show
Hi everyone,

I am loving the 3.0 update and it is making my media collection look better than ever. I have come across one problem that I have been unable to fix. For the TV show Homeland the poster and logo do not show up even though the correct thumb is showing in the information page. I have not had this problem for any of the other shows and the files are definitely in the correct place. I have tried removing homeland and re adding it as well as re adding the tv show source but it has not worked. I have included some screenshots below to illustrate the problem.

Does anyone have any ideas or possible solutions to this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried "Get Artwork" in the information page? Try downloading a poster from there.
Seems you have posters for your tvshows, so no need to enable poster.jpg in the media menu.
Ok I have disabled the use posters.jpg setting and that has fixed the problem with the poster. The logo is still missing though, it shows up when I look at episodes so it has definitely downloaded. I'm confused why it only seems to be this show that has an issue?
Permissions?

I run into that when adding shows to my nas from windows via ftp then trying to use artwork downloader from my atv2 via nfs the premissions are different so atv will fail.

in short, check your permissions
I would like to check this issue with permissions buy I do not quite understand what exactly I am supposed to be doing. Can you give me a little more detail on what permissions I need to be changing?
are you sharing the db with a nas?
The database is local to the HTPC but the media is on a nas.
hmm if local then permissions shouldn't be an issue and i'm out of ideas
im having exactly the same problem... with both the banner images and the logo's not showing up, im using openelec 1.95.4 if thas any help

I'm having the same problem with one serie (the sopranos). The logo just won't show up, no matter what I do, from retrying to download it to opening it and resaving it with a graphical editor program. All other series are fine. I'm on Aeon Nox 3.5 on Openelec 1.95.7. Db is local but media in on the NAS.
Is there a way to set the logo manually? I've run out of ideas Sad
try deleting your texture..db file from userdata/database.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-09-23, 18:14)phil65 Wrote: try deleting your texture..db file from userdata/database.

It didnt help ...
Logo wont still display Undecided
(2012-09-27, 23:12)[Tahini] Wrote:
(2012-09-23, 18:14)phil65 Wrote: try deleting your texture..db file from userdata/database.

It didnt help ...
Logo wont still display Undecided

activate debug mode in xbmc settings, restart xbmc, scroll to that tvshow with a viewtype showin the logo, exit and post the log on pastebin/xbmclogs.com.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
The log seems to show that the skin has nothing to do with the problem. It would seem related to some bug in openelec regarding NFS shares:

ERROR: NFS: Failed to stat(/mnt/Pandora/TV_Series/The Sopranos - The Complete Series (Season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6) Extras/logo.png) stat call failed with "NFS: Lookup of //TV_Series failed with NFS3ERR_NOENT(-2)

and similar errors for poster and fanart.
Here is the log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=9954

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Poster not showing for Specific TV show0