Poster not showing for Specific TV show
I'm having the exact same problem.

Did anyone manage to fix it?
A little update: I was having major nfs shares mount fail quite often and whenever that happened the GUI would freeze... thinking the freezes were caused by the mount fails I changed the way the nfs shares were mounted. I switched from the baked-in nfs libraries in XBMC to a simple autostart.sh as suggested in the openelec IRC channel. The NFS shares seem to be mounted with no problems now.
However it turns out that the two issues (NFS mount failures and GUI freezes) were unrelated.... the constant freeze issues with which I am still plagued seem to be common to a portion of users of Aeon Nox 3.5 (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=141426&page=18).

The irony in this is that I now have a different error message for the same problem (trying to display the Sopranos' logo and poster):
ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: /storage/tvshows/The Sopranos - The Complete Series (Season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6) Extras/logo.png

So I am back to square one Tongue
just a quick head-up:

Just when I was about to lose hope, after having tried everything I could think of - included removing the show and rescan it - I decided to rename the folder from "The Sopranos - The Complete Series (Season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6) Extras" to "The_Sopranos", removed the show and rescanned the folder.
Hard to believe it but that made the trick.. The logo is now showing Smile
Didn't fix it for me. It's the strangest thing. It's literally one season of one show.

When I click into it (on low list view), the logo appears briefly at the top right of the list like normal and then it disappears. The logo works fine for the other season of the show.

I've tried every kind of library update/clean/remove/update/clean/etc. So weird.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Poster not showing for Specific TV show0