Movie sets and dvd/bluray/sets box art
Wink 
Hello
The skin is getting better and better
i love it more than my kids lol (joking)

By any chance are you going to add movie sets and dvd/blueray/sets case art

eg the tranparancy skin has yellow dvd cases for box sets blue cases for bluray .

ps..
keep up the good work, by far the best looking skin and the only choice i see using
in the future.

thanx Chris
Hey Chris,

I wasn't planning on case (not sure it would suit the design), however i'll sort a banner similar to the watched/new! banner for movie sets.

The movie sets feature that's native to XBMC 11 Eden is supported. I haven't got round testing the movie sets 'add-on' yet. I'll have a quick look now.

Cheers!
Actually, i might be on a wild goose chase... is there even a movie sets 'addon'? I know about the movie sets feature in Eden, just wondering if there is still or was a separate addon that does the same job? Can't seem find anything.
There is, and it is pretty glorious!

It allows the skinner to add intricate details about a movie set before even opening it, just as though the set was a single film! I'd be absolutely fantastic if it was integrated with Welo. Smile
Got it! Will take a look.

Cheers
If only that addon wasn't so heavy, it does not agree with the ATV2 at all, and can't modify the button press for it on the apple remote (without losing something else), so i'm in favor of the collection overlay, like watched/new you mentioned.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie sets and dvd/bluray/sets box art0