Win SQL Issues
Hey all,

I am new to XBMC and have been using mymovies in MCE but having seen the light i have decided to change to XBMC.

Now i am trying to setup the SQL Server so all the metadata is store in one place and is the same on all machines, however this doesnt seem to be working.

I have got 2 HTPC which both are running XBMC Froyo Alpha 2 (For the HD Audio) and then my main PC which is running windows 7.

On the 2 HTPC i am not using profiles and instead it just loads straight into XBMC. I have the advancedsettings.xml in the root of C:\Users\cnewton2k\AppData\Roaming\XBMC

Now should i have to add the files to each HTPC or should they just show up when the program starts?

As at the moment anything i add on one isnt shown on the other!

Thanks Smile
First of all, welcome.

secondly, follow the link in my signature and post a debug log from each of the machines for us, so we can see what is happening. thanks.
(2012-06-06, 21:24)cnewton2k Wrote: On the 2 HTPC i am not using profiles and instead it just loads straight into XBMC. I have the advancedsettings.xml in the root of C:\Users\cnewton2k\AppData\Roaming\XBMC
That's the wrong place. It should be in "....\xbmc\userdata\"
The Debug Log should show you if the advancedsettings.xml is actually loaded on startup

Start reading here for more info.
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW..._libraries
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Hey,

thanks got it sorted got a bit confused with where things had to go! but now working like a dream!

do u every think that there will be a linux version that will support HD Audio with such easy as this version?

Also is there a guide somewhere that give steps to change meta data for a TV Show that it has gotten wrong?

Cheers
Press either 'i' on your keyboard or info on your remote when the show with incorrect info is selected. Then hit refresh, it should give you a list of tv show names to pick from. Or better yet, rename the folder so that TVDB recognizes it, if that's the scraper you're using

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SQL Issues0