themoviedb new entries, time to xbmc scraper?
Wink 
This might be more of a themoviedb question. Here's the scenario: I own a movie not on themoviedb, so I added the movie, a cover, actors, backdrops, etc. The movie appears when I search themoviedb from the web site. However when I use the xbmc themoviedb scraper it doesn't seem to see the movie data (at all). It's been a day since I added the movie and it appears readable by anyone who searches the site... just not sure why the scraper isn't seeing it.

I verified I'm not using imdb and am using themoviedb scraper.
Current KODI box:  Corsair Spec-01, Gigabyte H67MA-D2H-B3, Intel Core i7-2600, Corsair H60 (2018) AIO Water Cooler, 16GB RAM, 120GB Samsung SSD 840 + 8TB Seagate ST8000VN22-2EL, GeForce GTX 970 Video Card, running Xubuntu 20.04 and connected to a Samsung LN40A330 TV.
The API takes a little while to update - I suggest waiting another day or so and check again.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thanks jmarshall you're awesome!

I know I added one before and I thought I remember it taking awhile, but figured a day was enough. I'll wait a little longer.

Cheers!
Current KODI box:  Corsair Spec-01, Gigabyte H67MA-D2H-B3, Intel Core i7-2600, Corsair H60 (2018) AIO Water Cooler, 16GB RAM, 120GB Samsung SSD 840 + 8TB Seagate ST8000VN22-2EL, GeForce GTX 970 Video Card, running Xubuntu 20.04 and connected to a Samsung LN40A330 TV.
48hours
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Just to follow up (several years later) it did update and does take a bit of time (24-48 hrs). (In case someone else is reading this).
Today I made a couple contributions to TMDB.
All of them are found and "text information" scraped almost immediately after upload (within 5 minutes), but unfortunately not the poster and backdrop images I uploaded to TMDB.
However when I check the TMDB website for these movies I can see the posters and backdrops via the browser.
The images just don't get scraped.
I guess backdrops and posters need some time.
Still waiting for the images.
Will let you know when they get scraped.

Update on May 18th 2015: I guess most images are available for scraping by Kodi within a couple hours, typically 5-8 hours after upload. Some take shorter, some take longer. One entry took around more than 24 hours to appear.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
themoviedb new entries, time to xbmc scraper?0