TVDB scraping wrong episode titles
Okay so here's the deal.

I'm trying to pull data for The Boondocks (seasons 1-3). I update the library and it finds the Boondocks. It pulls everything for season 1 correctly. It pulls everything for season 3 correctly. However, season 2 is where the issue is.

It pulls season 2, but instead of pulling the proper episodes for eps 2-10, it pulls the DVD extras and uses that information instead of the actual episodes of season 2. When I go to the TVDB, it doesn't even list the dvd extras on the website. It's weird. I hope I'm explaining it right.

I tried going to the individual episode and refreshing it, I've tried removing and re-adding it, I'm all out of ideas.

Here's the folder structure

The Boondocks
------ Season 1
------ Season 2
------- The Boondocks.S02E01 (correct)
------- The Boondocks.S02E02 (correct)
------- The Boondocks.S02E03 (incorrect)

(Should be Thank you for not Snitching. Instead it's Trouble In Woodcrest? It's not even listed in the TVDB)

Here's the paste bin: http://pastebin.com/PrvqSJWj

Any ideas on what I could do?
Are you scraping using DVD order?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(2012-06-07, 04:35)jmarshall Wrote: Are you scraping using DVD order?

Now I am. Tried scraping using DVD order and without DVD order. Same result.

Another thing that's interesting is that I can't pull up the episode information to refresh anything in the season 2 folder.
Your scrape above is a DVD order scrape by the looks. Do you have a Debug Log from scraping without dvdorder?
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

Here's a scrape with DVD order turned off

http://pastebin.com/nSjARMWL
Odd - I can't see how it's getting the 2 for season there.

@olympia - any idea?

I think I found a workaround.

What I winded up doing was going to the TVDB, finding The Boondocks special episode #2, and removing the episode number from the metadata. I then removed and re-added the Boondocks to my library to see if episode 2 (The Boondocks.S02E02) would pull the proper data.

Not only did it pull the proper data from the TVDB, it pulled the proper data for the rest of the season.

I still can't pull up episode information from anything in my season 2 folder though. Maybe it's related. Oh well.

Thanks for the help though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVDB scraping wrong episode titles0