Win Movie collection (new vs watched)
Hey guys,

I have a collection of movies which I haven't seen yet. On another folder I have another collection of seen movies...

Everytime I see a movie I move it to the watched folder.

Is there a way to keep two separate Movie Collections with XBMC? A new movies and a watched movies?

Do you guys use some different approach? Which one exactly?

I just don't want to keep scroolling thru dozens of watched movies. I know I can filter but I prefer to keep'em separated. Is it possible?

Thank you...
You could use playlists for that. I have a playlist that will list all of our unwatched movies and I also made one that will show all of the in progress movies that we started but didn't finish. Then I just add the playlists to my favorites. Not sure how else to do it.

J_K_M_A_N
I would really recommend you change your method of moving movies to another folder.

But if you really don't want to then you can create a smart playlist based on the path field and then add this to home screen: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Pla...t_playlist
I'd say don't move the files, if XBMC is scanning the unwatched and watched folders and you watch a movie from the 'unwatched' folder then move it to the 'watched' folder XBMC will rescan it and it'll have an unwatched status in the database (because the path was changed).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie collection (new vs watched)0