New TV MP4 releases dropping frames/stuttering
Having an issue with the new format for TV releases in MP4 container rather than avi/mkv. The ones affected are the NBA releases, I've not tried any others but all the NBA ones are doing the same. Basically they're stuttering, usually ok for the first hour then they start doing it. Every other file does the same once this kicks in and can only be resolved by a reboot even though that doesn't always work. Frames are being dropped constantly, the count is continuously going up.
I was on Eden beta but upgraded to latest and still doing the same. Have tried latest Openelec and that's doing the same. It's on an Asrock 330ht ION device.

File details:

http://pastebin.com/juJAKTm7
there is a chance that your hardware is not strong enough to handle 720p60 smoothly. You might want to post a debug log though.
(2012-06-08, 11:46)wsnipex Wrote: there is a chance that your hardware is not strong enough to handle 720p60 smoothly. You might want to post a debug log though.

It can handle full 1080p untouched BD files?

I'm at work at the moment so can't post debug until later. I'm guessing it's not a common problem then?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New TV MP4 releases dropping frames/stuttering0