[SOLVED] What does it mean? And why is it stuck in my middle of the screen?
What does it mean? And why is it stuck in my middle of the screen?

[URL="http://upng.co.il/"]Image[/URL]

Looks like the volume is muted
No it's not that
hit the "+" on the keyboard - does this fix the problem?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Try pressing "f8". I just saw a mute icon in Confluence as well. I turned up the volume and the mute icon did not go away. Pressing the hotkey F8" did.
Thank you Thank you all so much. you r Fucking asam. I could not do it without you everybody Thank you
Tongue 
(2012-06-08, 23:11)search620 Wrote: Thank you Thank you all so much. you r Fucking asam. I could not do it without you everybody Thank you

So what was it - the F8 Huh WinkBlush
Glad you got it working - XBMC Rocks
(2012-06-08, 23:11)search620 Wrote: Thank you Thank you all so much. you r Fucking asam. I could not do it without you everybody Thank you
I'm not sure if I am offended or complimented?! I don't know what an "asam" is but a f#$king one.... Is that good or bad?!

(2012-06-08, 23:28)kricker Wrote:
I'm not sure if I am offended or complimented?! I don't know what an "asam" is but a f#$king one.... Is that good or bad?!

I think he / she is trying to say "F**king awesome - that is a compliment Big Grin
It is in Oz Big Grin
hhhhhhhhhh yea I meant to say awesome Thanks again. and the F8 and the + They both worked for me

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SOLVED] What does it mean? And why is it stuck in my middle of the screen?0