A few questions - Banners / Now Playing Media

I'm a fairly new user to Nox. I've used many other skins before but with the recent 3.0 update I have made the change and have been loving it. Just a few things I need some help with.

1. When I am playing media, either video or music, and I back out to the main navigation screen, I can't seem to figure out how to make it go full screen again. On my old skin you could press "up" and there would be a small media navigation bar (pause, play, skip, full screen ect). But I don't see any option in Nox for such a thing. Is there a button that I don't know about?

2. Banners. Several of my new shows are not displaying their banners correctly. The folders have a "banner.jpg" file but under my media they are stretched out and distorted. I'm using sickbeard +SBNnzbd on my server to download the shows. Not sure if this is a Nox issue or a sickbeard issue.

Any help regarding these two issues would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
1) map "FullScreen" built-in command to your remote (or use the fullscreen main menu item which appears then)
2) activate "use banner.jpg" in viewtype settings.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-06-09, 03:30)phil65 Wrote: 1) map "FullScreen" built-in command to your remote (or use the fullscreen main menu item which appears then)
2) activate "use banner.jpg" in viewtype settings.

+1

Thanks. I figured it was something super easy.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A few questions - Banners / Now Playing Media0