Win .nfo reading problem
Today a new bug is born in XBMC.
I constantly add albums and artist to my music collection, writing (with Dreamweaver) the .nfo file (artist.nfo & album.nfo) because there're no italian scraper for my needs. All works perfectly UNTIL NOW.
Some times I had problems like "Info unavaliable" because I misclosed an xml tag, all things came back working when I found the issue. Every scan, XMBC reads the .nfo file and upload the infos in the database, togheter with fanart.jpg , folder.jpg, cdart.png, logo.png etc etc

Today I've add 3 new albums, but nor artist.nfo, nor album.nfo has been read. I've the "Info unavaliable" for the artist and for the albums. Why?

I've revised all the .nfo file and they're just perfectly written, and I've tried to delete music library and rebuild all, but now NOTHING has been read, leaving me with TONS of "Info unavaliable" for each artist and each albums (even with that just read in past).
I've also tried to install XBMC on an other machine and problem is STILL PRESENT, and the old .nfo file are here, untouched, since 2 years!

Any idea?

(it's not a Skin-dependent bug because is present with all the skin)

EDIT: even the "reload" options, in every information screen, doesn't works! I've last.fm scraper and it doesn't find any string I write.. nothing.. but the pc and XBMC can access the web...
Noone?
FIXED

Just for who went in my same error/bug ('cause this is a bug)
All the problems related to the AllMusic artist/album scraper that doesn't work (for now). Because of it is the default scraper for artists and albums information, disabiliting it has stopped all the album/artist scraper functionality in XBMC (even that wich doesn't need web connection, like reading .nfo files). For fix this error, I've to disinstall all the AllMusic scraper addons and install another ones (like Last.FM), when I've done this, all comes back working.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
.nfo reading problem0