Confluence: How can I add "PlayOn" to Video Submenu ?

Hello,

I have PlayOn. That add-on adds into XBMC as a UPNP source.

I would like to have PlayOn appear on the Confluence skin video Submenu.

However... When I go to System / Settings / Skin / Add-On Shortcuts / Home Page Videos Submenu , and then select "Add-on 4", the ONLY things I am allowed to add are "Video Add-ons" and "Program Add-ons".

I would very much like to add that UPNP item.

While PlayOn can be added as a "favorite" (as can my other displayed choices Navi-X., PseudoTV and XBMCFlix), I cannot find a way throuh the Skin / GUI to add that item into teh Video Submenu.

1) Is there some way to do this, behind the scenes?

2) If not, would it be possible to add the ability to pull a shortcut from Favorites?

Thanks!

Vincent
have you attempted to add it as a favorite and add the favorite to your menu? and which confluence skin are you using may I ask?
In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

(2012-06-13, 18:08)wilson.joe Wrote: have you attempted to add it as a favorite and add the favorite to your menu? and which confluence skin are you using may I ask?

Yes. I tried that.

I had it in my favorites, but it would not appear in the list of items that could be added as an add-on shortcut for VIDEOS.

The confluence verion that I have is pre-12 Alpha 2.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confluence: How can I add "PlayOn" to Video Submenu ?0