Missing "Play from here"
Halo @ all Smile

I've got installed XBMC on an Ubuntu system and have add an Source with TV series (from my linux server / smb-source if it does matter).
When Installed it i had the possibility to get into a TV series folder, choose an episode and say "Play from here" (sorry but i'm not sure if it's translated right Big Grin ). XBMC started then to play all episodes within this folder from the selected one.

Since a few Day this option is missing Undecided Does somebody know how i can activate it once again?

The option "Play from here" was under the Menu when i pressed "c" on my keyboard.

Best Regards Wink
That feature should still be there. Can you get us a debug log (wiki) of when you try and it doesn't work?
I see this behaviour too -> mainly in files view though (it's supposed to work in files view too, indeed it's probably more important in files view really!).

See - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=133393

I'm not in front of my machine right now but I'll try and do a log later. I've also noticed if you're half way through an episode, it doesn't support 'resume and then play from here'...which would be handy and has been requested previously here : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...+from+here

[/align]
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
Hi all,

I also have the same problem. "Play from here" item works randomly in files view. Sometimes it works and sometimes not, very odd behaviour.
Can confirm it's randomly missing. Yesterday it was gone, today it is back. Same install.
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
Yep, jmarshal seems to have identified the issue and a solution will likely be shortcoming (at least it sounded like it was really simple). It will then eventually work its way to a nightly build (wiki), assuming all things go smoothly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing "Play from here"0