Win Double episodes in library
Problem:
showname.s1E11-12
Is shown in library list as
showname.s1E11 name of episode
showname.s1E12 name of episode
But they point to the same files, i instead want then shown as something like showname.s01E11-12 name of episode

Guess its a easy fix but Iv tried searching the forum and the wiki but i guess i need a "For dummies" explaination for this.

Im using TVdb scrapper with the a source of files are a FTP server pointed at the TV folder
All shows are setup the same way with: Showname/showname.s1E11-12/sometimes.random.names.s1E11-12.rar

You can't without nfo files (you'd basically add showname.s1E11.avi only, then specify the episode spanning in the title of the episode or some such).

Or you could just set the episode bookmark for e12 at the appropriate spot so it jumps right to the 12th episode.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thought it would be some easy fix to not have the same episode come up 2 times in the library list.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Imp...V_Episodes
So the nfo should contain all the information the scrapper otherwise gathers for you?
and the display episode shold be <displayepisode>11-12</displayepisode> ?

Cant try at the moment as im at work but this feels like the scrapper would still get 2 hits on the filename.
No, that will not work.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

Ok well will there be a fix for this? So you dont have to see duplicate shows in my library list everytime there is a double episode?
It's by design. You have a double episode, i.e. 2 episodes. XBMC displays each episode independently. As I said earlier, you can set the episode bookmark so that the second episode starts at the point you would expect (i.e. half way through).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Double episodes in library0