remote question
Ive searched high and low not even sure this is the correct forum but here goes

I have a pc set up with latest version of xbmc (win version) I normally use a dell mc remote with the Philips OVU4003/00 receiver it came with to control most functions in xbmc. i was trying to condense my remotes and was wondering if I could control just basic functions with my charter universal remote its a Charter C4000. I would like to set it up on the dvd or aux portion of the remote I have added pics of the remotes I have just for identification purposes.
Ill break down and get a new universal remote when i get a chance just looking for temp fix

I noticed it's a universal remote brand does the remote have a 6 pin header in the battery compartment? If it does go to www.hifi-remote.com as it can be programmed to do almost anything.

Mike
If I have been of help, please add to my reputation as a way of saying thanks, it's free.
it does thanks Ill check it out
If you struggle to use it with the current phillips receiver then flirc (wiki) may be worth a look into.

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv
If you have a TV that supports HDMI-CEC there is also a cheap adapter available from http://www.pulse-eight.com/store/product...apter.aspx which allows you to control XBMC with the standard TV remote.

Note: Support for the adapter is currently broken in the official XBMC builds, but hopefully they will get around to merging the available patch soon.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
remote question0