ion frodo?
I have a zotac id4 and a friend that has a revo 3700. Can you get frodo to work on full blu ray rips, with hd audio bitstreaming. I have tried and the video is so slow its not funny. maybe 5 fps. The only way i can get it to work at full video speed is with different audio tracks. Is the HD audio streams that big that we need different hardware? amd e-350?
not sure I understand the question.
I cannot get any of the newer versions of xbmc with AE to play blu-rays on this hardware. Both are ion2 atom 525.... If i play a video with DTS master or TrueHD the video only plays at 5fps. It just doesn't run. Is it a hardware issue? Is the hardware just not enough? It seams that i should be able to play it. When i am playing a blu-ray with regular DTS or dolby pro the system only shows 30-40% cpu, Should have room for a lot more. Or am I missing some settings? I have updated all the drivers I can. I just looking for input before I have to spend another $300.
(2012-06-12, 03:01)timallen2k Wrote: I cannot get any of the newer versions of xbmc with AE to play blu-rays on this hardware. Both are ion2 atom 525.... If i play a video with DTS master or TrueHD the video only plays at 5fps. It just doesn't run. Is it a hardware issue? Is the hardware just not enough? It seams that i should be able to play it. When i am playing a blu-ray with regular DTS or dolby pro the system only shows 30-40% cpu, Should have room for a lot more. Or am I missing some settings? I have updated all the drivers I can. I just looking for input before I have to spend another $300.

Do you have DXVA enabled?
I have a
ASRock ION 3D 152B
Intel® Atom™ D525 Dual Core Processor
4GB DDR2 800MHz
NVIDIA® GT218-ION Graphics
Tested frodo and had the same problem aprox 5 fps, DXVA is enabled.
Changed back to eden and everything works perfect.
I vaguely remember problems with the nightlies that turned out to be due to the audio. 5.1 would stutter but stereo played fine, or maybe the other way around. Hopefully this will give you a few clues to search on.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ion frodo?0