Zoomed In Poster Art Issue
I am having a strange issue with my posters in my TV Shows list view. If I have "Use poster.jpg.." turned off, I get what appears to be a zoomed in version of the banner where the poster should be.
However, when I click down to the season list view for the show, the poster appears as normal.
When I tick the "Use poster.jpg..." on, some shows show poster art fine while other show nothing at all. Any suggestions on how to fix this would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
pauL
(2012-06-11, 03:24)ptzink Wrote: I am having a strange issue with my posters in my TV Shows list view. If I have "Use poster.jpg.." turned off, I get what appears to be a zoomed in version of the banner where the poster should be.
However, when I click down to the season list view for the show, the poster appears as normal.
When I tick the "Use poster.jpg..." on, some shows show poster art fine while other show nothing at all. Any suggestions on how to fix this would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
pauL

you didn´t check "prefer posters" in scraper settings before scanning.
artwork downloader should download all the poster.jpg /banner.jpg files for you.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Thanks for the tip, that did the trick. I had to turn on the Prefer Posters option in the TVDB add on. Then I basically had to do a fresh scan all of my TV show directories. Now it is working.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zoomed In Poster Art Issue0