$74 Mini HDMI PC on a Stick
(2012-06-12, 04:20)Beer40oz Wrote: MK802 really considering one for my folks.... they can be on there tv and e-mail and pay bills and such....
If you add $5, you'll get a complete Google TV and ready to surf the net out of the box- Logitech Revue w/Google TV - TV, Web Browser & Internet Apps All in One Place!......here is more info on it- Logitech Revue with Google TV .....
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
(2012-06-12, 04:42)bluray Wrote:
(2012-06-12, 04:20)Beer40oz Wrote: MK802 really considering one for my folks.... they can be on there tv and e-mail and pay bills and such....
If you add $5, you'll get a complete Google TV and ready to surf the net out of the box- Logitech Revue w/Google TV - TV, Web Browser & Internet Apps All in One Place!......here is more info on it- Logitech Revue with Google TV .....

hated it sent it back after 2 days
My HTPC AMD A8-3870K CPU/ SilverStone ML03B/ASRock MB-A75M /Seasonic SS-400ET/Corsair XMS3 4GB

I did read on it once.... i'll read on it again.... thanx
(2012-06-12, 04:56)lagledavid Wrote:

hated it sent it back after 2 days
After getting used to HTPC, you'll never like these type of gadgets.......if you don't like Google TV, you'll never like the little device in the 1st post either!

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
i wouldnt say that. im about to buy one and see for myself how good it is!
It should make a decent little box running XBMC. Not for a main box but for bedroom/travelling etc.
Here we go again Wink
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=126995

Continue over there. Keeps it a bit more organised

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
$74 Mini HDMI PC on a Stick 0