HDMI CEC - can't navigate to exit button
My TV supports HDMI CEC, but the remote only has five buttons: up/down/left/right and enter. I can't figure out how to navigate to any exit button or the home button. I can navigate to play a video, but when I want to switch to music or pictures, I have to reboot.

If anyone could help me, that would be great. Smile
Also,

Sometimes I hit a wrong button and get stuck in Visualisation Presets. The window says "There are no presets available for this visualisation". There seems to be no way to get out of this with up/down/left/right/enter.
The minimum number of buttons which are needed to navigate ar up, down, left, right, enter, menu ... you are lacking one button. Its not possible to navigate kodi with such a remote (basically the remote from the appletv2 is the minimum requirement and it has the buttons i mentioned).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thanks for the reply. It seems like it would be relatively simple to make it possible to navigate to the close button with the arrow buttons. Is this possible with an add-on and if so which one?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HDMI CEC - can't navigate to exit button0