Linux XBMC randomly restarts my Computer
Hello,
Since 2-3 Days Xbmc randomly restarts my Computer.
First i was on Arch Linux with XBMC 11 and then i installed Ubuntu 12.04 with XBMC 11 because i thought it was a Problem with my Operating System. I was installing the Aeon MQ3 Theme but before it was done my System reboots, then i tried it again and it was installed but shortly after that the system reboots again.
Next Thing i was testing was to install the Neon theme and it works until i wanted to download a Logo for an TV-Show. Reboot again. I deleted the ".xbmc" Folder and tried it again but its the same as before. I tried xbmc from the official Ubuntu Repo, i compiled it like in the How-to from the xbmc-wiki and i tried a nightly ppa. If someone has an idea how to fix it please help me Smile
My last log is there http://pastebin.com/Pe1HYMNA (please ignore the audio errors.)

greets

odin89
Is it possible that a very hot GPU is responsable for the reboots? My GPU has a Temp from over 105°C. It was never so hot before
Do you actually mean C or F? If it's really 105C I'm not surprise it reboot....maybe your GPU fan is dead?
Yeah its realy C. I was suprised too. Well i cleaned the gpu fan (its not dead) and i will see if its better. (For now it works)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC randomly restarts my Computer0