One show's eps keep getting added over and over again
I keep searching for this and haven't found it, I may just be searching wrong.

I have many TV shows that are perfectly successful, but there's one that's just kicking my butt.

Every so often, XBMC will just randomly add every episode of 60 Minutes to the library all over again. So when I pull up the season, it has the same ep listed however many times. The one I'm looking at now is eight times - all pointing to the same file since there's only one copy of each.

They're stored with dates and come into my server from Sickbeard. I have a feeling (almost positive) I've blown a setting or three, but every time it happens I mess with it some and can't see how I'd do anything differently.

Can anyone help get me pointed in the right direction?

Thanks
Kevin
i get this sometimes too, ive found the clean library option works well. at least for me. Also make sure you only have the souce listed once in XBMC.
What is the problematic file named as?
Clean Library doesn't work. The only way I can fix it temporarily is to take the show completely out of a library path, then clean, then re add them. then it starts back - once a week or once every other week or so.

Do you need to know ALL of the file names?

One representative one is "60 Minutes - 2012.02.12 - Deception at Duke-India's Gold-The year of Adele.avi"

This is a screenshot of part of a season display including that episode http://i.snag.gy/7b043.jpg
Thought I'd bump this up now that 60 Minutes eps are starting to show up in Movies (clearly not in a movie path)

Any ideas?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
One show's eps keep getting added over and over again0