Unable to load network server issues
Hi,

Please excuse my enormous lack of technical ability here, but I am having a massive issue with xbmc. I installed it, managed to get the remote app on my phone working, everything was great.. then I took my laptop to a friends and opened it up there. Since then it has been unable to connect to the internet and everytime I open it up it says that it can not find the server and do i want to keep looking. I have uninstalled the program and reinstalled it but the problem remains. I have searched the internet for suggestions on how to remedy the problem, but quite frankly I am just baffled by the technological speak and processes involved! I don't know what a scrapper is, or a bugging log, or anything like that, but I genuinely want to get this program working again as I thought it was fantastic!!

If any patient person out there might be able to shed some life on this issue, I certainly would be tremendously greatful

Many thanks!!
Sometimes the source for scrapers are offline, which can cause that issue. Usually you can just ignore it be clicking on continue I think it is. I've not seen that prompt is a while so I can't remember exactly what it says. I never pay it much attention. If your PC is connected to the internet and you are not using any sort of internet proxies XBMC will do what it needs to do just fine.

When you say it does not connect to the internet, what exactly is it not doing? Please be specific about the issue you are having otherwise I am just guessing on what to tell you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to load network server issues0