multiple scrapers
Hi there,

Is it possible to use multiple scrapers for the movie section?

I now use moviemeter as scraper, but some dvd's from andre van duin cannot be found.
So i want to try a another scraper.

Or i there another option to get my dvd in the library?
(2012-06-12, 09:10)g.scholtens Wrote: Or i there another option to get my dvd in the library?

Multiple scrapers are not available at the moment. I believe that's being worked out for Frodo but it requires some major rewriting of the core scraper function. The best you can do is 1. Manually search for it if the movie is found in Moviemeter's database but the scraper can't find it; or, 2. manually create a . nfo file for the movie, place it in the folder containing the movie and then update the library. Oen a previously stored .nfo file for a different movie and use as a template, changing the details to that of the movie you are having trouble with.

Off-topic: this should have really been posted in the General Help and Support section and not in the ReFocus subsection as it doesn't pertain to the skin itself.

(2012-06-13, 10:19)Sranshaft Wrote:
(2012-06-12, 09:10)g.scholtens Wrote: Or i there another option to get my dvd in the library?

Multiple scrapers are not available at the moment. I believe that's being worked out for Frodo but it requires some major rewriting of the core scraper function. The best you can do is 1. Manually search for it if the movie is found in Moviemeter's database but the scraper can't find it; or, 2. manually create a . nfo file for the movie, place it in the folder containing the movie and then update the library. Oen a previously stored .nfo file for a different movie and use as a template, changing the details to that of the movie you are having trouble with.

Off-topic: this should have really been posted in the General Help and Support section and not in the ReFocus subsection as it doesn't pertain to the skin itself.

Movies are not in the moviemeter database.
How can i create a nfo for this movie?
(2012-06-13, 10:21)g.scholtens Wrote: Movies are not in the moviemeter database.
How can i create a nfo for this movie?
You could have easily searched for that by yourself...:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Imp..._nfo_Files

There are also some additional tools which can build the nfo-files for you - check out my guide (from my sig.), I list a few of those programs in it.
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

.... actually u can use multiple scrapers, just one at the same time !
for example, u put all your movies into one folder, than update info about most of the movies with current scraper, after it's complete the scanning, u will still have few movies, that info cannot be found, don't worry, go back to your movies folder, press properties (sorry i don't remember exactly the menu names, i take them from my memory Smile ) then go to place u chose the scraper, change it to desired one, press "OK" and go back, the program will ask u to rescan ALL movies in that folder - chose "NO" !!!!!!! then go into folder and chose movies that was not recognized by previous scraper, go to "INFO" about this movie, it will automatically update info from NEW scraper, or give u additional options ... in this way u can use multiple scrapers on the same folder, just one after other !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
multiple scrapers0