OS X Movies duplicated in the library
Reasonly I got all my movies double in my XBMC library in my MacBook. Thought this was very weird, so I removed the Movies folder from the Files. After this the movies are there once, but I have no idea why. Some movies are not found so usually I go to the Files location to set these up correctly and figure out what is missing. However I can't do this now, cause now the movies are there, even though the source is removed.

Can anyone explain to my why my movies are in the library even though I have removed the source? Can aTV affect this? I got aTV downloaded to my computer to try it on my Apple TV, but beside from this I can't see what should have affected this.

Hope you guys understand my issue and hopefully have a solution for me.
Might be appledouble files. See if this helps: XBMC_for_Mac_specific_FAQ#AppleDouble (wiki)
I have tried to remove the apple double files and disabled it. But each time I start up XBMC it scan for new Movies and the Movies already there, can be played, even though all sources has been removed....

I'm lost!
Can't this be added as a default to the configuration xml file that comes with xbmc out of the box?

I mean, this is - literally - my only negative with xbmc. Is there a reason someone would want .AppleDouble files to even show in xbmc?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies duplicated in the library0