• 31(current)
Release MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags
Hi Pierre,

when it was added to the database because these pictures are the most recent ones.
No log no help.
Main page: https://github.com/Xycl
Repository: Xycl Repository Leia
Repository: Xycl Repository Matrix
So I understand now that as nothing to do with Exif Dates

In my case is strange because I found in this list pictures from 1997 and nothing about pictures I loaded in 2014 ?

But anyway your add-on is so good that with all the others possibilities, filters and tags I am completly satisfied

Thanks
Hello
In the past under Frodo I had the possibility to display "the descrition field" contains in EXIF during slideshow.

Now I am runing Gotham/Aeon MQ5 and with the same modified "slideshow.xml" (see under) nothing appears.

Is this a Gotham, Aeon MQ5 or MypicsDB Problem ?

Hi I have read all the past 31 pages and cant seem to find this - but does the filtering work over both video and photos at the same time? I understand there is no EXIF data on videos, but for date ranges, last 50 etc?

If the answer is yes - does this flow onto the supported screensaver? Ideally I would love to have a filter on that includes both media, then show photos mixed with video in a screensaver, perhaps with the video set to play a set duration.
(2014-06-11, 14:59)pierre8991 Wrote: Hello
In the past under Frodo I had the possibility to display "the descrition field" contains in EXIF during slideshow.

Now I am runing Gotham/Aeon MQ5 and with the same modified "slideshow.xml" (see under) nothing appears.

There are Gotham skin changes. Please ask in Aeon forum.

(2014-06-20, 04:05)ajerazzor Wrote: Hi I have read all the past 31 pages and cant seem to find this - but does the filtering work over both video and photos at the same time? I understand there is no EXIF data on videos, but for date ranges, last 50 etc?

If the answer is yes - does this flow onto the supported screensaver? Ideally I would love to have a filter on that includes both media, then show photos mixed with video in a screensaver, perhaps with the video set to play a set duration.

The video date is always the date when they were added to the database.
If you set a date range and save the filter settings then you can select this saved filter within Ruuk's plugin slideshow screensaver.

Problem: I tested it and Ruuk's screensaver doesn't show the videos Sad
No log no help.
I cant seem to get to the contents or date range with my remote in the filter wizard - is there a special key combo?
Also, is the contents where I can find the people and geolocation options?

Im getting a script error when trying to install to a mysql database - I have confirmed the IP address, port and users - is there something I have missed? Works fine on local database
(2014-06-23, 02:27)ajerazzor Wrote: I cant seem to get to the contents or date range with my remote in the filter wizard - is there a special key combo?
Cursor keys.
(2014-06-23, 02:27)ajerazzor Wrote: Also, is the contents where I can find the people and geolocation options?
People tags are taken from XMP:
  • MPRegTongueersonDisplayName
  • Iptc4xmpExtTongueersonInImage
  • Mwg-rs:RegionList:Face
Geo location taken from EXIF:
  • GPS GPSLongitude
  • GPS GPSLongitudeRef
  • GPS GPSLatitude
  • GPS GPSLatitudeRef'
(2014-06-23, 02:27)ajerazzor Wrote: Im getting a script error when trying to install to a mysql database - I have confirmed the IP address, port and users - is there something I have missed? Works fine on local database
Debug log needed
No log no help.
(2014-06-22, 09:23)Xycl Wrote:
(2014-06-11, 14:59)pierre8991 Wrote: Hello

There are Gotham skin changes. Please ask in Aeon forum.

Nothing to do with Gotham. Pierre was just using a SlideShow.xml file designed for 1920x1080 skins (like Aeon Nox 4 or 5) but Aeon MQ5 is design for 1280x720. Wink
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2014-06-23, 10:03)Xycl Wrote:
(2014-06-23, 02:27)ajerazzor Wrote: I cant seem to get to the contents or date range with my remote in the filter wizard - is there a special key combo?
Cursor keys.
(2014-06-23, 02:27)ajerazzor Wrote: Also, is the contents where I can find the people and geolocation options?
People tags are taken from XMP:
  • MPRegTongueersonDisplayName
  • Iptc4xmpExtTongueersonInImage
  • Mwg-rs:RegionList:Face
Geo location taken from EXIF:
  • GPS GPSLongitude
  • GPS GPSLongitudeRef
  • GPS GPSLatitude
  • GPS GPSLatitudeRef'
(2014-06-23, 02:27)ajerazzor Wrote: Im getting a script error when trying to install to a mysql database - I have confirmed the IP address, port and users - is there something I have missed? Works fine on local database
Debug log needed

OK sorry ignore this error- didnt realise needed to make the database firt - found this info on your git page

i have quite a few scanned photos which have no exif data and when showing latest 50 they always come up - would it be possible to use the file create date if there is no exif create date?
Latest 50 means the last 50 pictures added to the DB and not the EXIF Date/Time of the pictures.
No log no help.
(2014-06-23, 16:53)Xycl Wrote: Latest 50 means the last 50 pictures added to the DB and not the EXIF Date/Time of the pictures.

thats what I would have thought but I have tested this and it's not what is happening on mine.
Send me a PM with a link to one of these pictures
No log no help.
(2014-06-24, 10:20)Xycl Wrote: Send me a PM with a link to one of these pictures

Unfortunately I mass exif edited them and the problem went away.

Next question on the filter wizard...
I open the wizard
Scroll down to person
Click ok
Select a person listed in the contents - puts a green tick on
Move down and click ok
This then shows no results

If I browse by tag and do the same it shows results ?

Any ideas?
Are you sure that your mass editing didn't delete the persons tags?

EDIT: Forget my response.

Enable debug log in MyPicsDB settings:
1) Select a person with the filter wizard and press okay.
2) Go to the same person pictures through the tags menu.
3) Upload the logfile
No log no help.
Hi Xycl.

As MyPicsDB is no longer available on XBMC.org repo, did you continue to use transifex for translations ?

Because, dcartron, a french user, has sent me is fully translated strings.po so I just update or add strings on Transifex :

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/xbm...db/8903021

Thanks.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags1