• 30(current)
Release MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags
That's a good idea.
But I've a problem with the GUI.
E.g. Person->Xycl->Age: 40.

To do this the filter wizard needs a third column, but only for persons!

Or I create a virtual tag "age" which contains all possible combinations of a person his age. The max age can be calculated by birthday and current date.
No log no help.
Main page: https://github.com/Xycl
Repository: Xycl Repository Leia
Repository: Xycl Repository Matrix
Hello
I do not think if that as some thing related to do with MyPicsDB or AeonNox and to start I give the question.
I am runing Gotham RC3, AeonNox 4.1.9.8 and MyPicsDB 12.3.11
When I select "Filter Wizard" it run well
If I put "Filter Wizard" as "Favoris" en put this Favoris in a submenu when I select this submenu I got a message telling me : My Pictures Database- Opening stream
And XBMC freeze, and nothing happens. To leave I need to hit "Cancel"
(2014-04-08, 09:36)Xycl Wrote: That's a good idea.
But I've a problem with the GUI.
E.g. Person->Xycl->Age: 40.

To do this the filter wizard needs a third column, but only for persons!

Or I create a virtual tag "age" which contains all possible combinations of a person his age. The max age can be calculated by birthday and current date.

Perhaps this is a feasable solution.
MPD creates one tag of its own: age
After scanning a picture and the a tag-value meets the personsname from the new config-table, the age is calculated (compared to the date/time-original). The result can be concattinated with the personsname, and this is the new tagvalue of tag 'age'. So if my name is 'mhdebokx' born in 1969, and the date/time-original is 01-02-2014, the tagvalue will be 'mhdebokx 45' and so on.

What do you think ?
Hi Xycl
I am tring to download the last MypicsDb version; but when I install Xycl repo and start this repo it is empty ?

What is my mistake ?

Thank you
Excuse my delayed responses but currently I'm quite busy.

(2014-04-11, 16:02)pierre8991 Wrote: Hello
I do not think if that as some thing related to do with MyPicsDB or AeonNox and to start I give the question.
I am runing Gotham RC3, AeonNox 4.1.9.8 and MyPicsDB 12.3.11
When I select "Filter Wizard" it run well
If I put "Filter Wizard" as "Favoris" en put this Favoris in a submenu when I select this submenu I got a message telling me : My Pictures Database- Opening stream
And XBMC freeze, and nothing happens. To leave I need to hit "Cancel"
It's XBMC.
XBMC expects a playable item or a list of items. But not a dialog box.

(2014-04-15, 20:53)mhdebokx Wrote: [Perhaps this is a feasable solution.
MPD creates one tag of its own: age
After scanning a picture and the a tag-value meets the personsname from the new config-table, the age is calculated (compared to the date/time-original). The result can be concattinated with the personsname, and this is the new tagvalue of tag 'age'. So if my name is 'mhdebokx' born in 1969, and the date/time-original is 01-02-2014, the tagvalue will be 'mhdebokx 45' and so on.

What do you think ?
That's feasable

(2014-04-28, 19:08)pierre8991 Wrote: Hi Xycl
I am tring to download the last MypicsDb version; but when I install Xycl repo and start this repo it is empty ?

What is my mistake ?

Thank you
Do a "force refresh" on the repository.
No log no help.
Thank's Xycl
I am now with your repo and I downloaded the version 12.3.12
MyPicsDB 12.3.13

New: MyPicsDB update window will be hidden when playing a Video - only in Gotham !!!
New: Possibility to include all XBMC pictures sources at once.
Update: Language files from Transifex
No log no help.
Hi Xycl

Great to see that you're still upgrading the addon.

One thing we still sorely miss is the ability to automatically update the image-database from within the plugin. Would that be something you would consider working on?

FFY
Hi Fungify,

please try the new MyPicsDB Update Service from my Repo.

Xycl
No log no help.
Hi Xycl

Great work. Thanks a lot. Quick idea: Why don't you make MyPicsDB automatically download this service at install -.that would make it a lot easier for users to use I think?

FFY
Hi Ffy,

I don't like the idea to force users to install an update service which they don't want.

Xycl
No log no help.
I respect that. But what about offering it as a link in Options - just to advertise that automatic updating is possible?

If you hadn't told me the service existed, I would never have found it. And I did spend quite a long time figuring out how to script an update (which I never got working anyway).

Wouldn't most users want their image-database to update automatically as thieir video-database and music-database might do?

Just a thought

FFY
Hello
I like to know which date is taken for "The 50 latest Pics" is it from the EXIF or IPTC ?
(2014-06-02, 16:32)fungify Wrote: I respect that. But what about offering it as a link in Options - just to advertise that automatic updating is possible?

If you hadn't told me the service existed, I would never have found it. And I did spend quite a long time figuring out how to script an update (which I never got working anyway).

Wouldn't most users want their image-database to update automatically as thieir video-database and music-database might do?

Just a thought

FFY

I'll change the service and will add an on/off switch (default off).
Then it can be installed automatically as an dependency of MyPicsDB.

(2014-06-08, 11:39)pierre8991 Wrote: Hello
I like to know which date is taken for "The 50 latest Pics" is it from the EXIF or IPTC ?

The date when the pictures were added.
No log no help.
Thank you for the answer

But when I look in EXIF Data I found
Date modified
Date taken
Date digitized

But no Date when the picture were added ?
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags1