MyPicsDB
(2012-06-16, 18:02)phil65 Wrote: you could add a
Code:
<onload>XBMC.RunScript(plugin.image.mypicsdb,0,?action='setproperties'&method='Random'&sort='Added'&limit=8)</onload>
to the top of your home.xml

great with this code it works, each time i come back to home thumbnails are updated.
why don't add it to git? did you think it will give some trouble?
have you any suggestions to browse photos trough widget and to see the full path or the name of the folder rotating the widget?

[EDIT]

for the last part of my question (about the folder of the photos) i "quote" from "release thread"
(2012-06-18, 10:17)mikebzh44 Wrote:
(2012-06-15, 09:53)peppe_sr Wrote: 2-throug the widjet i can see some information about the photo, name, date etc.... could be possible to see the name of the photo's folder? not the full path only the name of the folder.
I have submit this new feature to Xycl and it will be available in release 0.7.4

After that, skinners will have to us the new property to display Picture folder.

but i can quote from another post?
peppe

(2012-06-15, 10:50)peppe_sr Wrote: i report answers to my questions from release post of the add-on:

(2012-06-15, 09:53)peppe_sr Wrote: 2-throug the widjet i can see some information about the photo, name, date etc.... could be possible to see the name of the photo's folder? not the full path only the name of the folder.

(2012-06-15, 10:10)mikebzh44 Wrote: For question 2, for now, the script only return the name, the date and the full path of the picture. It's easy to add a new propertie containing the folder name but you will have to ask to skinner to display this information in widget. And I don't know if widgets are bigger enought to display those informations.

Peppe
MyPicsDB 0.7.4 provide new properties to display Folder name for each picture :

MyPicsDB<Method>.#.Folder

Now, Aeon Nox team have to find some place in widget ti display information Wink

Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2012-06-18, 23:04)Xycl Wrote: Release 0.7.4

Setproperties method for folder names from mikebzh44 for peppe_sr.
See Readme.txt for details

hi phil, could you take a look at the my pictures database widget.
today with last git i see the widget as in the image.
it will be possible browse image using play (riproduci)?
could i see instead of "nessuna recensione per questo album" the name of the picture's folder?
thanks a lot for your patience.
peppe
thanks a lot phil today a found the full path of the photo in the widget.
peppe

[ADD]

i know i'm becoming boring with the integration of this widget but i have the last request . i'd like to have the possibility to see the photo in full screen mode:
or make vanishing the widget (just for the time to see the image) (the media bar is not a problem).
or browsing the photos from the play button.
peppe
I don't known if it's helpfull but on Glass skin when you click on picture, slideshow is started.

To populate properties, run script this way :

XBMC.RunScript(plugin.image.mypicsdb,0,?action='setproperties'&method ='Latest'&sort ='Shooted'&limit=50)

Even if widget display only 10 pictures, script is called with limit=50 in order to store properties for 50 pictures for slideshow.

On widget, each item has onclick :

<onclick>XBMC.RunScript(plugin.image.mypicsdb,0,?action='slideshow'&limit=50&method='Latest'&current=#)</onclick>

# = item number
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Hi,

First, thanks for creating such an awesome add-on.

When I "Browse by Date" The date shown for .MOV video files is the "Date Modified". I think it would be much better for the date to be "Date Taken". Is there anyway to change this?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MyPicsDB0