Rotate pictures/show info with custom touch controls on iPad2?
Hi,

It would be great if it were possible to rotate pictures by tapping once when in full screen view. I wonder why it's not working as tapping once defaults to enter action on a keyboard in my understanding and on Windows enter rotates pictures the same way 'r' does. Also is there any way to configure other actions, like e.g. swiping downwards to show picture info - like 'o' key on Windows. I know this probably requires compiling new version of XBMC for iOS which I know nothing about but I just wanted to know if anybody treats this as an issue too Wink

m.
Well at least i can tell you that tapping is more of click left mouse button - not enter on keyboard ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
You are of course right Memphiz - thanks for pointing that out Smile I changed the left click behavior for slide show to 'Rotate' and right click to 'o' command to show picture info without quitting full screen view. Unfortunately I am missing pause function during slide show right now - if I could additionally utilize at least middle mouse button with some kind of gesture...
No more gestuers left atm (we have zoom, tap, hold/2fingersingletap).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rotate pictures/show info with custom touch controls on iPad2?0