Win Alternative music add-on?
Using XBMC 11.0 'Eden', it seems the XBMC team has marked the default allmusic.com as 'broken'. So, does anyone know of a good alternative? (for music). Currently XBMC isn't updating the library any more, at all.
(2012-06-13, 12:54)meimeiriver Wrote: Using XBMC 11.0 'Eden', it seems the XBMC team has marked the default allmusic.com as 'broken'. So, does anyone know of a good alternative? (for music). Currently XBMC isn't updating the library any more, at all.

There are a couple of "Universal" scanners in the addons...You can give those I try.
Most of my music was already scanned before I installed them so I can't testify to how well they work.
Mythbuntu doesn't need viruses - we have Sudo
(2012-06-13, 14:06)Dobyken Wrote:
(2012-06-13, 12:54)meimeiriver Wrote: Using XBMC 11.0 'Eden', it seems the XBMC team has marked the default allmusic.com as 'broken'. So, does anyone know of a good alternative? (for music). Currently XBMC isn't updating the library any more, at all.

There are a couple of "Universal" scanners in the addons...You can give those I try.
Most of my music was already scanned before I installed them so I can't testify to how well they work.

Thx, I'll try those. :)

Due to a bizarre low-fps problem (see other thread), I had to do a full clean reinstall, wiping all my media meta data too; so I need to get it all back. :)
I installed a series of Universal Scraper add-ons, set them to be used, restarted XBMC, but library isn't updating at all. Sad (even though I set to update library at startup).

Anyone else have an idea why this may occuring?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Alternative music add-on?0