Few Niggles - Any help appreciated
Hi all,

Firstly, love the skin, it's amazing. Still can't quite get over how pretty it all is Smile

That said, there are a few things that I can't quite work out, so hoping that someone can set me straight Smile

1. Movie sets in the lower menu.
So I've ticked the options to group movies by sets, and I went through a few in my library and refreshing info from the net so they'd be grouped. This worked fine, and I have the Back to the Future Set, and the Alien Anthology Set in my library. All good.
However, when I navigate to the Movies section, then press down (to access Files, Genres etc) there's no option for Sets. I assume there's supposed to be... any idea how I can get that to appear?

2. Movie sets in the library.
This is probably more of an XBMC thing as it happened with Confluence as well, but I'll ask anyway. When I click on Movies and open the library, I have it set to display as Recently Added (Descending), so it shows the newest added movies at the top of the list. Unfortunately, Sets always override this, and are always stuck at the top of the list regardless. Is there a way to make them behave?

3. Artist Bios on the main music player screen.
So when I start a song playing, then open the full screen player, it shows my fanart and the album cover/disc/track number etc etc. It also though shows a massive bio covering the whole top of the screen and obscuring the fanart. Is there a way to get rid of that Bio? I've tried all the buttons (I use the android remote) but can't see to get rid of it (aside from opening the playback controls).

4. Movie rating as text
Firstly I should probably say that in the movie scraper settings, I have it set to get ratings from IMDB.
Now, in the Aeon settings I've enabled the option to display the rating as text (instead of stars). However the only place I can see this taken affect is when I bring up the info during a movie.
When scrolling through my list of movies (when choosing one essentially) it still shows stars.
Is there a way to always have it display the actual rating (eg 7.1) rather than the sort of semi useless stars? Smile

Thanks!!!
Aaaaanyone at all Smile

Would people say this is the most popular skin for XBMC? Seems awfully quiet in here...
simonk73, people waiting for this new version, efforts are focusing on the development of skin aeonmq 4, which restricts attention to the forum.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2012-06-15, 11:38)Wanilton Wrote: simonk73, people waiting for this new version, efforts are focusing on the development of skin aeonmq 4, which restricts attention to the forum.

Yep fair enough. I know Martin is busy with that, that's fine Smile Thought there'd be a lot of people reading this forum though, and I'm sure my questions are pretty basic for regular users of the skin.

Ah well.
(2012-06-15, 11:44)simonk83 Wrote:
(2012-06-15, 11:38)Wanilton Wrote: simonk73, people waiting for this new version, efforts are focusing on the development of skin aeonmq 4, which restricts attention to the forum.

Yep fair enough. I know Martin is busy with that, that's fine Smile Thought there'd be a lot of people reading this forum though, and I'm sure my questions are pretty basic for regular users of the skin.

Ah well.

Aeon Nox is much better supported and made a huge step with releasing v3.0 a month ago. should be tried out at least by every MQ user.
it´s by far the best xbmc skin out there IMO. much cleaner than mq3 or nox 2 and still by far the most customizable of all. just compare setting up the home screen for example.
will be interesting if marcos can close that gap a bit with mq4.
(2012-06-15, 13:17)Rolling-Ronald Wrote:
(2012-06-15, 11:44)simonk83 Wrote:

Ah well.

Aeon Nox is much better supported and made a huge step with releasing v3.0 a month ago. should be tried out at least by every MQ user.
it´s by far the best xbmc skin out there IMO. much cleaner than mq3 or nox 2 and still by far the most customizable of all. just compare setting up the home screen for example.
will be interesting if marcos can close that gap a bit with mq4.

Interesting, I'll take a look. Thanks Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Few Niggles - Any help appreciated0