OS X Fullscreen MKV playback flickering green
And every single frodo nightly will most likly have this problem - until a dev gets his hands on a mac with ati gpu and additional spare time. And since its about VDA Hardware acceleration there is only one dev here which would benefit from the right hardware at all.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2012-07-27, 18:46)Memphiz Wrote: And every single frodo nightly will most likly have this problem - until a dev gets his hands on a mac with ati gpu and additional spare time. And since its about VDA Hardware acceleration there is only one dev here which would benefit from the right hardware at all.

The new ones have nvidia + intel graphics Big Grin
the old ones don't have a green flashing Big Grin
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Would remote ssh access suffice? To my Mac Mini 2011 with a AMD Radeon HD 6630M graphics card?
nope. We are already about to get new hardware to davilla. So just be a bit patient please.
I installed the 8/24/2012 x64 build and I don't see the green flashing problem...not sure when it was fixed, but thanks!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fullscreen MKV playback flickering green0