Custom keyboard.xml for Motorola Nyxboard
Just thought i would share my custom keyboard.xml.

I have been using it for about two weeks to test it and to be sure the keys are logically laid out and are functioning properly.
It's only tested with openelec, but should work with XBMC in general.

For those asking about the power button:
It seems, that the button interpreted at system level, so mapping the key in keyboard.xml causes all kind of weird behavior with multiple key presses etc.

keymap.xml (Right click and save as)

Link to xml on pastie

Layout overview in PDF

UPDATE: Shutdown menu mapped to power button.
Bee aware, dont map the "User" key in the peripherals setting, as it will cause weird behavior.
If you are experiencing other sorts of weird behavior with the shutdown menu e.g. popping up by it self, you should revert to the first keymap.xml

New keymap.xml (Right click and save as)

Link to xml on pastie

I wonder if that power button would work to power the pc on if the mobo had a cir header with a IR sensor hooked to it?
Excellent! Thanks a lot!

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
This one is far better than my own. Thank you for your good job. I changed one button tough. I want to be able to cycle through different audiotracks on a movie.
The USER button doesn't bring up the shutdown menu on my remote.

I was wondering if someone could edit the keymap or show me how to so I can make the power button bring up the shutdown menu.
Thanks for the custom keyboard.xml! It works great as far as having the red button giving me the context menu (important as heck in XBMC), however, when I press the volume up or down, the volume changes like it should but brings up a xbmc shutdown dialog box (toggles it). Anyone know how I might squash this one...have to revery back to vanilla version for now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom keyboard.xml for Motorola Nyxboard2