[MOD] ReAlaska (Dark) : ReFocus meets Alaska (0.9.6 git)
is there any way of getting this skin to have the back to home feature? Also to have custom backgrounds (i would have them all plain)?
is there a way to add a movie addon, to the home screen?

I want the XOT-Uzg.v3 Addon to the home screen
Really love this MOD (prefer the dark one over the light version)! Have been using refocus since Jeroen started developing it but turned away when it slowly stopped.
Will the both of you be stepping up and continue perfecting this skin?

Perhaps i have missed some posts (still catching up on all the old posts) but is there some sort of todo list? What i really miss and always missed in refocus were unwatched/new indicators (little lable like in aeon nox) and i have still a lot of missing studio labels (could just as well be an old scraping issue, when xbmc used to scrape more than one studio or couldn't handle the various versions of a studio name). I know Jeroen has a thread were you can add the labels for tv studio's but i have a lot of missing labels in my movies section. Or is there already a general thread elsewere?

Best looking and clean skin there is, keep up the good work
Really love the skin!

Is it possible to make the skin so you can to add custom items to home menu?

Keep up the good work
Seem to have a studio logo issue with my tv shows. Currently only the mtv logo is showing. Others like HBO, CBS, A&E aren't showing. In the dark as well as the light version. Anyone else?

Other skins work fine (even refocus itself).

Movies still doesn't show all labels, but this can be because of how wellknown they are and if there is an label available.

Edit: Is it possible to add the original blue background to the skin? Optional or can i do this myself?
I love the look of this skin! Gonna try it out right away ;-)

Update: After inital try, still love it! One question: I'm using "Artwork Downloader", this add-on saves the cover thumbnails as poster.jpg, is that a problem (how fix it?) because using ReAlaska Dark it doesn't seem find those and the thumbnails view is messed up (using banners I think)?

Platforms: macOS - iOS - OSMC
co-author: Red Bull TV add-on
I've installad the themes and they are working.
Hello Sabish!

Just registered (and at first considered at spammer and denied registration :o) to thank you warmly for your work. I used to have Aeon MQ3, but I definitely dig your work, and I stay tuned for any improvements, should they be in line!

Thanks again
Just discovered the dark version of this skin, and am already a fan of the light version.
Please do maintain these scripts they're fantastic!
Has anyone been getting a failure with script randomitems.py in the last couple of days? It doesn't appear to be happening with other skins.
(2012-08-08, 02:28)ekimneems Wrote: Has anyone been getting a failure with script randomitems.py in the last couple of days? It doesn't appear to be happening with other skins.

yes. having the issue all of a sudden with reFocus BIG.
(2012-08-08, 05:36)cedricchase Wrote:
(2012-08-08, 02:28)ekimneems Wrote: Has anyone been getting a failure with script randomitems.py in the last couple of days? It doesn't appear to be happening with other skins.

yes. having the issue all of a sudden with reFocus BIG.

I was having the same errors with reFocus BIG from a couple of days. I tried the main skin, and other refocus mods and still the same.
Thankfully Paul has fixed it on version .75. I have installed today and it is working like a charm.
I was thinking, would it be possible to get a subtitle button on the OSD? Sometimes you wanna search manually for subtitles but the button is missing.
Hi all, i just updated the first post to redirect the thread to reFocus BIG, now that reAlaska is fully integrated (and improved) in BIG. I wanna thank all of you for the excellent feedback i've been getting since the start of this project Cool See you on the reFocus BIG thread, and soon for the reFocus reLoaded project Wink

Cheers !

- Sabish.
My reFocus mods : reAlaska & reAlaska (Dark)
hm .. reFocus BIG didn't work for me the way your Mod ReAlaska dark did .. is this mod dead now ?
HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
PS3 BD Remote Control Daemon for Kodi/Linux
UNCHAINED Demo Group

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] ReAlaska (Dark) : ReFocus meets Alaska (0.9.6 git)5