[MOD] ReAlaska (Dark) : ReFocus meets Alaska (0.9.6 git)
Is there a way to add a program addon to the main menu? As-in I don't have to go into programs on the main menu to go in? just one click? Thanks.
(2012-08-14, 10:58)LastCoder Wrote: hm .. reFocus BIG didn't work for me the way your Mod ReAlaska dark did .. is this mod dead now ?

Yes, i won't do any follow-up, but latest versions of reFocus BIG should work exactly the same as reAlaska (i'm using it myself)

(2012-09-06, 01:22)calvind Wrote: Is there a way to add a program addon to the main menu? As-in I don't have to go into programs on the main menu to go in? just one click? Thanks.

Yes, this feature (among many others) is included in reFocus BIG : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=132897
My reFocus mods : reAlaska & reAlaska (Dark)
Is it possible to install this via a Repo?
(2012-09-17, 15:06)Italia Wrote: Is it possible to install this via a Repo?

This mod is now fully integrated into reFocus BIG : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=132897
My reFocus mods : reAlaska & reAlaska (Dark)
(2012-06-22, 04:18)MrLobster Wrote: I'm missing the progress bar on pausing/skipping video.

I couldn't find it either, I enabled osd from skin menu but it doesn't work.
My new favourite XBMC skin. Any chance we can get the music - artist view in movies and tv shows? Would love to have a list view with the single smaller fanart on the right.
Hey,

This is one of the nicest skins out there, but I was wondering if there was a way of getting plugins to show up under movies or tv shows?

Also, how can I manually add back to home? I understand this wont be a standard feature (although might be useful as a selctable option), but its something that I would prefer.

Thanks very much!! Big Grin
is there going to be a remake of realaska for Gotham?
I would love this to be in the new refocus, or at least a mod for it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] ReAlaska (Dark) : ReFocus meets Alaska (0.9.6 git)5