Movie freeze at curtain times and need to skip that point.
Im quite new to XBMC so i might be missing something, did a rather timely googleing try on my issue but had a very hard time finding an answer or a similar problem.

My issue is : While running the newest version of XBMC with aeon skinn (if that matters) on watching a movie that is on my computer aka no streaming ect. it will trow me out of the movie im watching and back to the movie selection list, when i try to just click it and start it where it ended i get trow right out again. Im able to skip these curtain points and watch it from there, but damn, when it happends 3-7 times during the movie, well id rather go back to using VLC for movies and series, but looks are everything (and the tv show section, so awsome!). I did test the file in VLC and it worked fine with no problems. Ran the whole movie just to be sure.

Im no computer wizard, so my first guss would be codex ? O_o

Second guss : bad file, but vlc is able to deal with it ?

The movie is "mkv" puts any more light to the problem.
Need debug log (wiki), but in general XBMC is less tolerant about badly encoded movie files than other players (if that is the issue).
Does this help :

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=3609
Unsure what i showed, clicked around got xbmc logg uploader. ran the moive 3 times at a spot where it trows me out.
Close, but now you just need to turn debugging on in Settings/System/Debugging (wiki) and run the movie/upload log.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie freeze at curtain times and need to skip that point.0