iMon remote control broken after june 1st?
sorry karlson2k for being stupid but what is GUI and what does it?
This means that now you don't have to edit any files. :-) The setting is right next to mouse setting in the interface.
ok thnx..

but wil that fuction be implented in the real xbmc nightlys?
As soon as it'll be approved. Smile
Hope this'll be soon as I implement it in really elegant way.
Karlsson, great work! Personally, I'm really bummed out that Soundgraph hardware is not updatable, but I'm really glad you made these changes to XBMC.

Keep it up!
karlson2k .... you are my hero.. thnx alot mate

hope this will be implented in next nightly's thnx alot Big Grin
but when you turn the imon screen off whit that setting thing the screen still works on xbmc so this is the best sulotion there is..
Didn't get, what's wrong with imon on/off?
if the screen is off in settings... it still works like it should be doing it... i have no trouble right now anymore
i only hope that this function to switch it off will be implented so i dont have to do all those handlings anymore
(2012-07-04, 15:18)Karlson2k Wrote: BTW do you feel any speed difference between MS build and Intel Compiler build?

For me it works just fine. I cannot say which version is faster/snappier really. Is there any way to measure?
(2012-07-08, 10:28)gregnukem Wrote:
(2012-07-04, 15:18)Karlson2k Wrote: BTW do you feel any speed difference between MS build and Intel Compiler build?

For me it works just fine. I cannot say which version is faster/snappier really. Is there any way to measure?

just enable the debug mode where among other things the FPS are shown permanently. normally it should equal to your refresh rate in xbmc ( in my case 60 Hz = 60 fps). now you can see objectively the "speed" of the build when you go through your database or home menu. but i guess theres no great difference (at least i detected no speed increase/decrease), because it depends on several other things that make the interface laggy
Finally patch merged to master.
So it'll be in next nightly.
Thanks Karlson for your effort that this patch made it into the nightlies
well done!
can't wait for next nightly to try it out...

thx man
karlson2k... where did they implented the fix in the nightly'sHuh its stil going on and off... and there is also no option to turn it of (in the same menu you said were you can turn off mouse)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iMon remote control broken after june 1st?1