• 7(current)
[MOD] ReAlaska : ReFocus meets Alaska (0.9.6 git)
(2012-07-21, 18:36)LastCoder Wrote: Hi,

I'm using this mod as my default skin now for a while .. and, yes, it's a fine mod & skin .. high WAF, clean and smooth .. and live tv is even better supported than with original refocus skin ! Had to find out how to "use" the skin, now I'm happy ..

Greetz

LastCoder

(2012-08-01, 22:26)Hadora Wrote: CC from my post on Alaska dark (actually I can't choose between them)

Hello Sabish!

Just registered (and at first considered at spammer and denied registration :o) to thank you warmly for your work. I used to have Aeon MQ3, but I definitely dig your work, and I stay tuned for any improvements, should they be in line!

Thanks again

Hi all, i just updated the first post to redirect the thread to reFocus BIG, now that reAlaska is fully integrated (and improved) in BIG. I wanna thank all of you for the excellent feedback i've been getting since the start of this project Cool See you on the reFocus BIG thread, and soon for the reFocus reLoaded project Wink

Cheers !

- Sabish.
My reFocus mods : reAlaska & reAlaska (Dark)
Is there any possibility to include the movie language as a flag in the skin?

Like here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=63402

Tried to do it myself, but I'm not sure which xml to edit.
Sorry if this has already been asked but is it possible to create custom home screen sections?

E.g.

Movies
Hindi Movies
Asian Movies
TV Shows
Kids TV Shows

is it possible to use imdb ratings (numerical digits) instead of the 5 star rating system ?
Hi. Love the look and feel of the skin, but there is just one annoyance that is making it unusable. Every time i go into either the Movies or the TV-shows selection from the main menu a big window shows up saying "Next-Aired" and not much more.
This is extremely annoying and ruins the entire experience.

I have combed through all the settings menus looking for a way to disable it, but there seams to be nothing even closely related to it. I have even gone so far as to try to remove it from the .xml file related to the theme and delete any trace of it from the skin folder.

Please help me with this. The skin is exactly what i have been looking for but that next-aired thing just renders it unusable.
Try to delete the next aired plugin from your addon folder. If that isn't helping, maybe give a screenshot or some more info because I've never heard or seen this before.
Yeah i deleted the plugin, well everything that i think has to do with the plugin. Here are some screenshots. As you can see the settings has nothing usefull in it.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=41...gDcQuVAAOw
Which version of xbmc are you using? Maybe there is something in the debug log?
(2012-10-26, 10:45)Amelandbor Wrote: Which version of xbmc are you using? Maybe there is something in the debug log?

I downloaded the latest xbmc from the official site (11.0 Eden)
I even uninstalled xbmc entierly and redid everything with no luck.
Where is the log saved? Didn't manage to find it in the few min i had to fiddle with it today.

Just find it so odd and frustrating that a silly function like this is messing things up.
Thank you for the help so far Smile
Well you could always try the bigfocus which has realaska fully integrated. But if you don't want that you have to turn on debug logging in the settings and you can find the log in the userdata folder (one folder above the addons folder).
hello! noob question:

I don't want the slideshow, instead I'd love one custom background each menu page. Can't find the option, I can only see 'use slideshow' and 'use custom slideshow'

thanks
Well Sabish, this is a great skin.
My htpc, an ION with Atom 330 and 2gb of ram with openelec 2.00 with the default settings i felt this skin very stylish and most of all lightweight.

I also tried refocusBig and was also nice but on my system i found it a bit slow in certain condition, like entering in the movie section (15 movies right now) or tvshow section (700 episode..). no matter details and eyecandy i tried to remove.

If i may, this skin can very a very light version of refocus and maybe with some tweak a very nice skin for the raspberry PI (i will try on it!).
Why not keep this project alive?

Hi Sabish.

First i would like to say that i'm impressed. Your skin is fantastic.

But why don't keep this lightwight skin alive!?

Please take a look ahead to the things that come. OUYA!

Please bring this skin as a standalone back to live.

Efty
i try to install but get an error saying that there are missing dependecies..

did i installed it the right way?!
i just donloaded the zip, uploaded to my device and within xbmc install using zip.

try it on raspberry pi.

please help..
the same happens when i try to install it on my macbook.. what dependecies are needed to install this skin?
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] ReAlaska : ReFocus meets Alaska (0.9.6 git)7