• 8(current)
[MOD] ReAlaska : ReFocus meets Alaska (0.9.6 git)
(2013-01-25, 00:31)mentex Wrote: did i installed it the right way?!
i just donloaded the zip, uploaded to my device and within xbmc install using zip.

This skin isn't fully compatible with Frodo. So the default installation method is broken.
To get it working, download the zip file, transfer it to your Addons folder (e.g. for xbian: /home/xbian/.xbmc/addons), unzip the zip-file and restart XBMC. You should now be able to select the skin in the configuration.
Thank you - going to give this a go while refocus big playing up for me Smile
thanks.. worked for me!!
Is there a way to change movie ratings from stars to numbers? I doesn't think stars translate well IMDb ratings
Hi,

I am currently using Refocus Alaska Dark as my default skin. I'm really loving it and it's my favorite so far. One thing I really want to be able to do is have fanart for my music in library mode. I saw a screenshot of what I want to achieve in the refocus Big thread but is there a way to enable it on refocus alaska dark? I'm looking to have the view display full screen fanart and a transparent stripe near the bottom with album cover and track information.

Thanks
I cant use that skin for Openelec 3.0.6
are there updates coming ?

thanks
(2012-06-25, 14:53)FREAKJAM Wrote: Image

Any way to revive this alternate homescreen in this mod? I really loved this homescreen!
All I know that it was called homemenu2.xml.

Loving this mod, thanks for the hard work Big Grin

Love this home screen and I want to put it into my skin. I know that if I replace the homemenu.xml (Or it's equivalent name) it should do the trick, however I've downloaded the skin through the reFocus BIG repo and I can't find the skin folder anywhere. Could one of you guys be able to tell me where this is kept once downloaded?
Living Room | Openelec | ASRock H77 Pro4-M MoBo | 8GB DDR RAM | Intel i5 Processor | Arctic
Man Room | Windows 7 x64 | ASRock H77 Pro4-M MoBo | 8GB DDR RAM | Intel i5 Processor | Arctic
Roaming | iPad 2 | Re-Touched Skin
Storage | WD MyCloud 3TB
Hi!!!!

I'm loving your skin. Works flawlessly on my OpenElec system. But I miss something. Could create a view for artists? We already have a view but I'd like something with a fanart on the background, an artist thumb at the center and info about the artist at the bottom of screen.
Hi!

I've created a mockup of how it should look like:
great work
but doesnt work with mysql database... i cant see the fanrt in the bg
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] ReAlaska : ReFocus meets Alaska (0.9.6 git)7