Scripts and stuff?!?!?!?!
i just downloaded and installed onto my xbox the newest build of xbmc, and i noticed it had loads of extra stuff in the scripts folder (game trailers etc) but when i go into xbmc i cant see anything new there at all, just the same old my videos my music weather etc?!?!?!? where do i find all this extra stuff that was in the scripts folderHuh?
thanks in advance

p.s please dont flame me for this stupid question but i am a total noob (and a bit thick)
scripts are accessed from the scripts window. if you're using the default pm3 skin, click on the blue-ish square with the arrow in it thats in the lower right corner. it'll bring up whats called the submenu. in that menu is a scripts option.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
when i click on that little arrow thing, it just takes me back to my avalaunch dashboard!
i havent got xbmc as my dash, do i need it as my dash to access the scripts menu?
thanks
no. you definately do not need xbmc as your dash. the skin you have must not be the default pm3 skin.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scripts and stuff?!?!?!?!0