• 9(current)
WIP RoM-Jacket for Advanced Launcher and Rom Collection Browser
site-scraping for theromdepot.com added
added mame, saturn, ps1,atari 7800, neogeo-cd art-scraping
various bugfixes
.....................................................................................
This is really cool but very overwhelming to a newbie..I had no clue what half the menu stuff was asking for.
(2015-12-17, 09:45)NewYears1978 Wrote: This is really cool but very overwhelming to a newbie..I had no clue what half the menu stuff was asking for.

Thanks! One of the goals I have for the project is to make it as accessible to newbs as possible. What do you think might be confusing for them? Any ideas on what I could do to improve/simplify things?
I think the concept of the command-line may be alien to a lot of people who aren't computer savvy. As a result, the idea that you're assembling command line arguments is probably hard for people to get their heads around. Not sure where I'd start in trying to make it easier to grok though...
Catchy Signature Here
(2015-12-22, 20:10)SleepyP Wrote: I think the concept of the command-line may be alien to a lot of people who aren't computer savvy.....Not sure where I'd start in trying to make it easier to grok though...

The command-line isn't exposed to the user, and unless you are an advanced user using custom options, there is no reason to assume that is what is happening.
Are you using my program?
Thanks?
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RoM-Jacket for Advanced Launcher and Rom Collection Browser2