• 12(current)
[RELEASE] Diffuse
You can't, it's a part of the skin. You can dim the background in the views section ...
INFO:

First post updated: GITHUB Link added.

Enjoy

Really Nice! Thanks Butcha
Added some Background themes and Colors, avaiable on GIT:

How do i get to the settings screen from the home screen? I can't find the option anywhere?!

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
By pressing "s", or "left" or simply going to system and press enter.
The menu that appears does not offer me the option to go to the XBMC settings, just the skin settings.
I don't have a 'settings' option in the main menu of the home screen.

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
(2013-01-27, 19:48)Bram77 Wrote: The menu that appears does not offer me the option to go to the XBMC settings, just the skin settings.
I don't have a 'settings' option in the main menu of the home screen.

Sorry but i don't get you.

System:

or pressing left --> settings

brings you to:

I don't have the option 'System' and I don;t have the option 'settings'. I don;t understand why not, but that's how it is. I'm running the latest daily build.
I ended up changing to a different skin by editing guisettings.xml.

@Bram77
Download latest GIT version. Also there is a third way to access setting and that's by pressing the key "m" to bring up quick nav.
(2013-01-28, 17:35)Japaja Wrote: @Bram77
Download latest GIT version. Also there is a third way to access setting and that's by pressing the key "m" to bring up quick nav.

Ofcourse Smile Thanx, for pointing out ...

I'm really close to release skin diffuse in the next 2 weeks, would be nice if you could report bugs here:

https://github.com/butchabay/skin.diffuse/issues/1

Next steps i'm working on:

- Profile Settings
- Some Dialogs
- Strings
- Code Cleanup

thanx

@butchabay
I installed your skin and i must say that it looks great but there are a few drawbacks.
On my system (OpenELEC Frodo Final, Zotac AD02) it feels a bit sluggish.
The menu transition is slow and especially the now playing stuff, when switching between categories the now playing stuff is stuttering really badly.
You see the timer flipping on the right and after a period of time it's stable again but switching to new item repeats it.
(2013-02-07, 00:30)schumi2004 Wrote: @butchabay
I installed your skin and i must say that it looks great but there are a few drawbacks.
On my system (OpenELEC Frodo Final, Zotac AD02) it feels a bit sluggish.
The menu transition is slow and especially the now playing stuff, when switching between categories the now playing stuff is stuttering really badly.
You see the timer flipping on the right and after a period of time it's stable again but switching to new item repeats it.

Thanx.
Really can't say it, happens playing audio or videos? You have several widgets on home enabled? I may think a zodac hasn't enough resources if everything's enabled on home. Give me more infos and i'll take a look.

Cheers
I'll check again later this week to see what is wrong. I didn't had anything enabled, just a fresh skin install.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Diffuse15