• 5(current)
[RELEASE] Diffuse
(2012-08-20, 08:46)butchabay Wrote: Hi dudes, thanx for following this project.

There is still a lot to do. My goal is to get diffuse ready for xbmc12 (frodo) ...

This is really nitpicking, but these cut off shadows are going to drive me nuts Wink

Good catch! Smile
SEXY!!

Please pretty please be PI compatible..
What do you mean PI compatible ?
(2012-08-24, 15:08)butchabay Wrote: What do you mean PI compatible ?

that it works well on Raspberry PI. will probably be hard because of fanart in background and focusedlayout for example.
The PI is even slower than the Pivos Android device i think.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Correct..

I've tried a couple of skins on my PI and the one that suits my needs best is rapier with fanart turned off. My favourite skin is metropolis but that doesnt seem to work well at all, missing textures and very slow to navigate.

I like the additional info upfront witout having to press i and your skin seems to share this idea with metropolis. Maybe just giving the option to turn fanart off throughout the skin will be enough?

Good luck though I like what I have seen so far.
(2012-08-25, 01:20)butchabay Wrote: Image

it looks nice, but there's something about it that doesn't fully do it form me. it could be the size of the time fonts are to close to the genre/year fonts. or it could be small poster. i'm not too sure.

i always thought u had the info screen perfect in Fusion. all the info u needed with everything sized perfectly.
Looking forward to taking this for a spin.. Looking good Smile
One small criticism I have though is not to stretch the poster thumb through the spine of the DVD/Bluray case, it makes the thumb look stretched horizontally.

I did a mockup in Foundation to illustrate my point.

Just my 2c Wink

(2012-08-24, 15:40)Broads Wrote: Correct..

I've tried a couple of skins on my PI and the one that suits my needs best is rapier with fanart turned off. My favourite skin is metropolis but that doesnt seem to work well at all, missing textures and very slow to navigate.

I like the additional info upfront witout having to press i and your skin seems to share this idea with metropolis. Maybe just giving the option to turn fanart off throughout the skin will be enough?

Good luck though I like what I have seen so far.

Can't say it ... just wait and try it out Smile

(2012-08-25, 01:52)Shinu Wrote: it looks nice, but there's something about it that doesn't fully do it form me. it could be the size of the time fonts are to close to the genre/year fonts. or it could be small poster. i'm not too sure.

i always thought u had the info screen perfect in Fusion. all the info u needed with everything sized perfectly.

Yeah i know, i'm still playing around Tongue

(2012-08-25, 06:20)Steveb Wrote: Looking forward to taking this for a spin.. Looking good Smile
One small criticism I have though is not to stretch the poster thumb through the spine of the DVD/Bluray case, it makes the thumb look stretched horizontally.

I did a mockup in Foundation to illustrate my point.

Just my 2c Wink

Take a closer look to the latest screens, they're not stretched ...
Quote:Take a closer look to the latest screens, they're not stretched ...

I see it..Big Grin you have a diffuse cropping off the bottom of the poster, each to there own I guess Big Grin

That looks much better IMO, nice work!

• 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Diffuse15