• 2(current)
[RELEASE] Diffuse
Ha! Smile

Aren't we all skinning freaks? Looking really good to me and easy to navigate as well.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Nice one, good to see fresh ideias,
skinning is a addiction XD

cheers mate
Looks awesome - I can't wait for the release
Bet i will like, by now i liked all butcha made!!!! so i am anxious and waiting,lol
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
Butcha, I love the early screens of your project, looks very very nice!

I have just one fear, indeed the same as for the Avalon project: the width of the text boxes...

they are too short! they will be ok for an english skin, but not for other languages.
Let's take the weather box: "sunday" in french is "dimanche", or "domenica" in italian. This would result in making scroll the text.
Same for main menu: let's say I add smart list "FULL HD Movies", or "Recent Movies" or whatever long text > scrolling again!

So I guess, to avoid to have scrolling text everywhere, you should either make wider text spaces, or give the end user the opportunity to set the size of the font in the prefs.

But again, besides that text issue, I find your WIP absolutely nice, as usual ;-)
looks nice
(2012-07-02, 07:53)N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote: Butcha, I love the early screens of your project, looks very very nice!

I have just one fear, indeed the same as for the Avalon project: the width of the text boxes...

they are too short! they will be ok for an english skin, but not for other languages.
Let's take the weather box: "sunday" in french is "dimanche", or "domenica" in italian. This would result in making scroll the text.
Same for main menu: let's say I add smart list "FULL HD Movies", or "Recent Movies" or whatever long text > scrolling again!

So I guess, to avoid to have scrolling text everywhere, you should either make wider text spaces, or give the end user the opportunity to set the size of the font in the prefs.

But again, besides that text issue, I find your WIP absolutely nice, as usual ;-)

"wednesday" ... hmm

has nine letters "dimanche" has eight letters. Where there's problems?Huh Please do not interpret wrong but I think it must be fit.
Looks at the picture a little bit tight but is indeed WIP. butchabay... work for you Tongue
I do not know how it looks in other languages ​?

greetz from germany

judging from those couple of screenshots it looks like a cross between refocus and Metropolis very nice can't wait to test out the final product Smile
Just came back from holidays yesterday, thanx for all the positive feedback dudes ...

Progress

looking great so far keep it up.
Lot of potential here, keep up the good work man.

Screenshots look good, waiting for music library /now playing screens. btw, are you gonna support WU (extra info as per latest release) in the skin?
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB

good work so far, though posters are too small for my eyes, at least on these screens

but I guess you have other views in your hat so we'll wait

congratulations!
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Diffuse15