• 3(current)
[RELEASE] Diffuse
This looks extremely cool!
Already implemented the currently watching addon, nice!

Looks very nice, but I have one complaint: The weather info. Please give us an option to disable that and allow the posters and fanart to be a bit bigger.
Thanx for the feedback, once the skin is released i'm going to take care of your suggestions. All the screenhots you see are already coded, no mockups.
Please take in consideration that this won't be a "fanart skin" also the home screen is designed to be functional easy to navigate and bringing up the necessery infos.

the background overlay you´re using looks really nice. i like it.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Hi phil, big part of textures i'm using are from the prescence skin by ekim,
I always loved the design and textures of that skin Smile
Now Playing Home: Episodes showing TVShow Cover, Music Running Artist Slideshow and showing Clearart Logo:

Thumbs Up 
(2012-08-04, 14:35)butchabay Wrote: Now Playing Home: Episodes showing TVShow Cover, Music Running Artist Slideshow and showing Clearart Logo:

OK you got me ... i like it!

(2012-08-04, 20:11)reazorFX Wrote:
(2012-08-04, 14:35)butchabay Wrote: Now Playing Home: Episodes showing TVShow Cover, Music Running Artist Slideshow and showing Clearart Logo:

OK you got me ... i like it!

Ha i got you ! Smile Thanx ... keep up your great work with avalon mate ...

Unfinished View ... but you get the idea:

Very nice reminds me of metropolis which is one of my favorite skins. IMHO I think the blue bluray cases
Might look a bit better than the clear ones never personally been a fan of the clear cases on any skin just don't pop out as much as the other ones other you could also even just have the bluray logo appear somewhere above or below the poster as an alternative other than that very nice can't wait to try it
Thanx

The inspration for Diffuse are coming from my favourite skins like:
metropolis, prescence, refocus, aeon, fusion, alaska ...

About the cases:

That's a question of taste Smile i like the clear cases better than the others, anyway there will be an option to disable the cases.
The source/media flags, rating and more info will be the next step in this view.

Video 
Here a little video preview:

skin diffuse video preview 1
(2012-08-11, 15:34)butchabay Wrote: Here a little video preview:

skin diffuse video preview 1

I want to buy this skin dinner and have sex with it!
Holy sh.. that looks gooood
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Diffuse15